Test Sidebar Widget

The Project: An Update!

Friday, August 26, 2011

I do apologize for the long delay between my posts, but here we are! The game is officially underway, and this is exciting. I am thinking a name, mascot, and logo is in order, since we are technically a development studio, even if just an indie studio. We also have our first official meeting date/time/place set up, so that's awesome. I get giggly with excitement if I think about it too much. If you want some info about the game itself, I can give you some! It will (likely) support an Xbox 360 controller and standard keyboard/mouse controls. We will also not be going with the standard "point-and-click-to-do-everything" control scheme.

Also, one of the artists are working on the map for the game at the moment.

I need a word that's thrice as strong as "excited," anyone have one?

7 comments:

Milky said...

That's got me excited, can't think of a better word D: I'm going to uni to do games design and just the thought of doing this is awesome xD Keep up the good work dude!

Lexsa said...

waiting for news

aamedor said...

I love indie games!

Al3xaG said...

3x excited... "orgasming" maybe?

Ralph Davis said...

I just want to know where you started with all of this. Is there a right way to get into game design? I was thinking about starting with designing flash games, but was curious if it would be a decent starting point that would lead to larger things.

Alan Shearer said...

cool project you doing there mate! bets of luck

Anonymous said...

hmmm...better word for excited...

aflame, agitated, animated, annoyed, aroused, awakened, beside oneself, charged, delighted, discomposed, disconcerted, disturbed, eager, enthusiastic, feverish, fired up, frantic, high*, hot and bothered, hot*, hyperactive, hysterical, in a tizzy, inflamed, juiced up, jumpy, keyed up, moved, nervous, on edge, on fire, overwrought, passionate, piqued, provoked, roused, ruffled, steamed up, stimulated, stirred, thrilled, tumultous/tumultuous, wild, wired, worked up, zipped up

Post a Comment